Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive

Islam is the light which shone from the dawn of humanity. To bring humanity into the right guidance. To know what is right and what is wrong - Yusuf Islam          The Muslims Have got Islam as a legacy; hence they fail to recognize its value - Muhammad Marmaduke Pickthall          We need spirited, energetic and strong young people whose hearts are filled with life, enthusiasm, zeal and dynamism; whose souls are full of ambition, aspiration and vigour and have great goals, rising and aspiring to reach them until they eventually arrive at their destination - Hasan al-Banna          Love cannot fully express itself without hatred for its enemy and our hatred of falsehood must be proportionate to our love for the truth - Maryam Jameelah           We must begin looking at each other as brothers and sisters…..and not walking brochures. We must see each other’s strengths and encourage those strengths…..We must see each other’s weaknesses and be patient with those weaknesses…..sometimes even look beyond what we see as weaknesses and move on with compassion and love and respect. That takes true faith - Dawud Wharnsby Ali          Those who know they do not know, know that, to know is to know what they do not know - Ibn Sina          Education is our Passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today - Malcolm X          I looked at all friends, but did not find a better friend than safeguarding the tongue. I thought about all dresses, but did not find a better dress than piety. I thought of all types of wealth, but did not find a better wealth than contentment in little. I thought of all types of good deeds, but did not find a better deed than offering good advice. I looked at all types of sustenance, but did not find a better sustenance than patience - Umar bin Khattab (R)        

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Matha betha

Salams ppl,

I've had the worst migrane lately, sinus o hote pare. Dont no 4 sure. Ammu sheidin tiger balm lagaye dilo, it got better after that. But onek panadol kaite hoitese to block out the pain. U no chocolate blocks out pain too, wat do u say ami panadol substitute kore chocolate khai, hehe. That way mota hoite hoite phaitta jabo ami. Im going 2 uni late 2day, icha kore, coz kichu bhalo lage na. I need a holiday, dure kothao jete icha kore. Koi jabo boloto, any ideas? Are, taka poisha to nai, jabo kemni tai na? Anyways, pagol pagol mone hoitese amake, na? Ashole pagol pagol lagtese. Dont u feel like that sometimes. Like u've gone all pagol and every1 else around u is sane. Probably not, hmmmm....

Uni jete icha kortese na. But I have 2 go coz I've missed too many classes. Ar ekta miss korle me fail. Fail korle ammu fit hoye jabe. But alhamdulillah ammu is supportive abt pora shona. Abbu is too but like all macho men he duznt like to show it. It's funny, what happened the other day was ami ammur shathe beshi ghesha gheshi kortesilam and she got scared. She thought ami preme teme porsi or something, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! If I really liked some1 like that I'd tell my Mum, she knows that. And I told her how this dude was after one of my frends and then she asked me if any1 was after me and i said, "ami ki shundor naki je amar piche keo bhagbe!". Apparently ammu was upset abt that. Amar aar ammur eki problem - super sensitive. U dont know what will upset us. Ektu tei koshto pai but at the same time onek offensive things gaye lage na. I told u ami pagol pagol type. Must have gotten it from ammu, lol.

I was telling Tahnia apu on the train the other day that I know abbu duznt show it but he is super emotional (like Anika). He told ammu that when amar biye hoi and I leave he wont survive (how sweeeeeettt!!). But he'll never say anything like that 2 my face. I think compared to most girls, I'm unusually close 2 my parents - both ammu and abbu. This is one of those things u cant explain with words but you know its true because a feeling in your heart tells you so (that came out overly mushy, eeeewwwww!).

Anyways, ammu abbu niye golpo shuru korsi - shud stop now. Just making the point that alhamdulillah im so lucky to have such caring parents (and they're lucky 2 have a daughter like me, jokes, hehe). Anika and I are so close too, I tell her everything! Unless its some1 elses secrets or something i know some1 wouldnt like me 2 mention i leave that out. But eto close hobar poreo its hard coz of the whole not-so-Islamic lifestyle problem. Sure, its hard when ur parents are hostile towards u practising Islam but I think its harder when ur parents are loving. Psychologically it hurts u more coz u love em more and want whats best 4 em but they fail 2 c that sometimes =(

Anyways, as u have guessed i am a pagol who needs psychological help, hehe. Na, seriously, i have Allah (SWT), and that is enough for me. Although at times it feels like i need a lot of support from other people and i break down real bad, it's always Allah (SWT) who consoles me at the end. So alhamdulillah for Islam =).

Now I shall leave and get ready 4 uni (doubt it) but should make an attempt at it. U guys enjoy ur day and keep me in ur dua's.

Wassalam

11 Comments:

Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

1stly i need to beg your forgiveness. Me and Tahseen ahve been talking behind your back. Tell you more on msn. Sorry, please forgive!

12:52 pm, May 25, 2005  
Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

You're the 1st person I heard suggest chocolate cud reduce a problem, i always thought it adds to prob, you know by making you hyperactive if you have too much of it.

Anyways, its funny how ur mum though tumi preme porso. I think all mum suspect that at one time or another. Except my mum. I think she thinks that I'm too rough for anyone to ever bother with me. And I don't really have a heart no no point in hoping I'll ever love someone. LOL

1:40 pm, May 25, 2005  
Blogger Aaisha said...

Forgiven. Don't worry about it as long as u asked me for forgiveness :)

5:36 pm, May 25, 2005  
Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

now you know the funny nature of our backstabbing! I'm relieved Im forgiven! Think Tahseen doesn't know I'm telling u this.

6:20 pm, May 25, 2005  
Blogger Aaisha said...

Hehe, funny is an understatement. The way u rote abt it i was scared to ask u - wat if i didnt 4give u after hearing it so i didnt wanna hear it. Better safe than sorry. But after hearing it, hashte hashte pet betha kortese.

7:43 pm, May 26, 2005  
Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

I'm glad you have been amused. Does this mean you give us the permission to backbite you in this nature some more????

12:32 pm, May 27, 2005  
Blogger Aaisha said...

Do that if u call urself "pocahontas", Gadha kothakar. So i c, u want a red head with the name John Smith. Good luck finding a BANGALI like that!

6:26 pm, May 27, 2005  
Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

how abt ressurect Tutankamun and marry him,nefertiti? Thats the only pharo I know *lol*

10:10 pm, May 27, 2005  
Blogger Aaisha said...

Nefertiti was a sick woman! How can u like her? Incestuous and incest promoting woman! U cant just pass that away as common culture, it's wrong! She let her daughter sleep with her husband!!!! Sicko!!!!!

12:48 pm, May 28, 2005  
Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

omg! I had no idea who nefertiti was. That shows wat happens when you speak in ignorance. Calm down JS. Must you persist with John Smith???

12:26 pm, May 29, 2005  
Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

JS, you didn't post a msg yet, COME ON...fellow blogger

12:27 pm, May 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home