Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive

Islam is the light which shone from the dawn of humanity. To bring humanity into the right guidance. To know what is right and what is wrong - Yusuf Islam          The Muslims Have got Islam as a legacy; hence they fail to recognize its value - Muhammad Marmaduke Pickthall          We need spirited, energetic and strong young people whose hearts are filled with life, enthusiasm, zeal and dynamism; whose souls are full of ambition, aspiration and vigour and have great goals, rising and aspiring to reach them until they eventually arrive at their destination - Hasan al-Banna          Love cannot fully express itself without hatred for its enemy and our hatred of falsehood must be proportionate to our love for the truth - Maryam Jameelah           We must begin looking at each other as brothers and sisters…..and not walking brochures. We must see each other’s strengths and encourage those strengths…..We must see each other’s weaknesses and be patient with those weaknesses…..sometimes even look beyond what we see as weaknesses and move on with compassion and love and respect. That takes true faith - Dawud Wharnsby Ali          Those who know they do not know, know that, to know is to know what they do not know - Ibn Sina          Education is our Passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today - Malcolm X          I looked at all friends, but did not find a better friend than safeguarding the tongue. I thought about all dresses, but did not find a better dress than piety. I thought of all types of wealth, but did not find a better wealth than contentment in little. I thought of all types of good deeds, but did not find a better deed than offering good advice. I looked at all types of sustenance, but did not find a better sustenance than patience - Umar bin Khattab (R)        

Thursday, May 19, 2005

My dream

Assalamualaikum pplz,

I wanted to discuss something with you and I really dont know if i should or not. But I want to do this. So here goes. Around 1 and a half years ago, I had this dream and it really affected me. I don't know if it has any meaning but to me it seemed like it held a very important message. U c, in the dream I was dreaming. So it was a dream in a dream. So when I woke up (still in the dream - i was dreaming in the dream, remember?) I went to some1 to get my dream interpreted and then after having the full dream interpreted I woke up (in real life this time).

In the dream I wasn't Ishita, I was some1 else. I was a girl that lived with my friend and her Mum in a flat in Australia. One morning I woke up from sleep, went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Suddenly, I heard a big crowd on the street, it was like a procession. At the head of the procession there was a man leading it. All the people were following him. My friend (the1 I lived with) and I thought it was like a fair and mela or something so we decided to follow the procession. So, we went downstairs and joined the crowd - it was a pretty big crowd, probably a few hundred people. We followed the procession until we were led into a stadium. The man at the head of the procession got up onto the stage and signalled every1 to be quite. All was silent. The man then spoke. He began claiming that he was a messenger of God and he had come with a message for humanity. He began performing miracles and the crowd began showing heavy support for him.

At that moment, my friend and I realized what was going on. This was the dajjal. We read so much about him, expecting him to come after many centuries, but he was here, in our lifetime, standing right in front of us. After he finished his speech he told the people who followed him to indicate so - there were huge cheers. Then he told them to leave the stadium until their next meeting. And those who didnt follow him, he told them to remain in th stadium. My friend and I were scared. Of the hundreds of people in the crowd only around 20 remained. Just a point to remember, Dajjal will have shaytan guards with him, rite? In my dream he had satanic guards too. He ordered them to lock all the doors of the stadium so we couldnt get out.

He then asked us y we didnt believe him. One brother replied that we have been forewarned about this and we know him to be the dajjal, the liar! Dajjal then ordered another bro from the front row to come up on stage. He got his guards to hold this mans hands and Dajjal himself slaughetered him in front of us. And then he brought him back to life. He then asked "See! I cause death and I can give life! Now who follows me?" From the 20 ppl we had left, all but 4 said that they followed him. Then Dajjal ordered his guards to kill the 4 of us (including me and my friend). At that moment, my friend and I started to run and run and run. We frantically sprinted around all corners of the stadium looking for an open gate but they were all locked. Finally, we found a small opening in one of the exits and we escaped.

After this event we ran home. My friends mum was shocked to see us so exhausted and flustered. B4 we cud explain anything 2 her, the phone rang. Aunty picked it up. I knew that Dajjal was on the line (if Dajjal comes in the modern context it makes sense that he will have control of the mass media and communication). My aunty began reciting some ayahs form the Quran, I recognized it 2 b the first 10 ayats of surah kahf (later on). Then Dajjal hung up. After we explained everything to aunty she planned for our evacuation very soon.

My friend and I left first and we had to be very careful that we werent seen. But to out surprize the whole town was empty. But we could hear sound coming from another park. Dajjal had assembled there with all his followers, a few thousand now. He was now claiming to be not just a messenger of God, but God himself! And he ordered for all opposition to be eliminated! His people made sujood to him and were ready to obey his commands. My friend and I began running again coz we knew they wud look 4 us and wanna kill us. So we were running frantically again. Running...... running....... running......... And then..... I woke up (but I was still in my dream).

When I woke up (in my dream) I told my friend about what i had just dreamt and she took me to a dream interpreter that she knows well. When I went to this interpreter lady and explained my dream to her, she asked me a few questions - weird questions that had nothing to do with my dream. And then she concluded that my dream meant that Dajjal will appear in three years time and this msg was given to me by Allah (SWT) so I can warn the ummah and tell every1 to prepare themselves because our imaan are so weak and fragmented. We must build ourselves up b4 we are faced with this great test.

Then I woke up in real life. I was terrified at this dream. I still remember it. I know that it duznt mean that dajjal will come in 3 years time exactly but cud it mean that he will come soon. Because we are very close to Judgement Day now anyway. Well, I just wanted to share this with u (I think I told Mou b4 but in case I didnt). Thanx for reading it and lemme no what u thought.

8 Comments:

Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

I always tend to be spektical about dream-interpreters. Can't trust the interpretation of someone unless you know them to be absulutely pious/honest. 'The 3 year' bit did sound ridiculous, but as you said, by following the signs any intelligent person can deduce that JD is coming closer.

And we know revelations only come to prophets, right? The thing is, the message could be from Allah in that He made you dream that dream perhaps as a reminder and warning to you and so you'd remind your friends and family. For example, sharing this dream with us acted as a reminder for us. That's what my limited brain figures could be a pssibility.

11:15 pm, May 19, 2005  
Blogger maya said...

yeah you told me this dream before......and just as i was terrified before, i am pretty scared now too.......you know, i dont know what to say about your dream.....i mean..you didnt actually go to a dream interpreter in real life, but the dream explained itself.....i remember i heard this hadeeth, that if you see a terrible dream that seems real, than its from satan, if its meaningless than its your own imagination, and if its good and realistic dream, than its from Allah........soooooooo only Allah knows.......but i hope he doesnt come so soon......i hope i die before dajjal comes.......i dont know if my Imaan is strong enough.....hope it is....

7:51 am, May 20, 2005  
Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

Was the interpreter in your dream??? Oops, I thought that was in real life. Oh well. Yeah, Mou's right, bad dreams are from Shaitan but there's no harm is taking a lesson from your dream.

9:45 am, May 20, 2005  
Blogger Aaisha said...

Ya, I know. I understood that it wasnt a revealation coz i'm way below the level of receiving ANY forms of revealations, lol. But I guess it did serve as a good reminder to me and those I shared it with. 3 years did dound fanatic and exact 2 me as well. Plus the scariest thing was that the dream interpreter in my dream was a pakistani women i saw at minto masjid a few times! I wanned to go and speak to her but was too scared and shy *blushing*.

1:34 pm, May 20, 2005  
Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

weird!

2:39 pm, May 20, 2005  
Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

you know the jerk called passer-by, I have a feeling he was talking about the dream? Who gives what he thinks...

11:01 am, May 26, 2005  
Blogger Aaisha said...

Thats OK. Passer by to passer by e thakbe. Settle to ar korbe na ekhane. Tai na? No probs.

11:26 am, May 27, 2005  
Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

Hope so..

12:34 pm, May 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home