Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive

Islam is the light which shone from the dawn of humanity. To bring humanity into the right guidance. To know what is right and what is wrong - Yusuf Islam          The Muslims Have got Islam as a legacy; hence they fail to recognize its value - Muhammad Marmaduke Pickthall          We need spirited, energetic and strong young people whose hearts are filled with life, enthusiasm, zeal and dynamism; whose souls are full of ambition, aspiration and vigour and have great goals, rising and aspiring to reach them until they eventually arrive at their destination - Hasan al-Banna          Love cannot fully express itself without hatred for its enemy and our hatred of falsehood must be proportionate to our love for the truth - Maryam Jameelah           We must begin looking at each other as brothers and sisters…..and not walking brochures. We must see each other’s strengths and encourage those strengths…..We must see each other’s weaknesses and be patient with those weaknesses…..sometimes even look beyond what we see as weaknesses and move on with compassion and love and respect. That takes true faith - Dawud Wharnsby Ali          Those who know they do not know, know that, to know is to know what they do not know - Ibn Sina          Education is our Passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today - Malcolm X          I looked at all friends, but did not find a better friend than safeguarding the tongue. I thought about all dresses, but did not find a better dress than piety. I thought of all types of wealth, but did not find a better wealth than contentment in little. I thought of all types of good deeds, but did not find a better deed than offering good advice. I looked at all types of sustenance, but did not find a better sustenance than patience - Umar bin Khattab (R)        

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Maaf chai

Assalamualaikum,

I think shobai amar upor chete ache coz i havent been posting. well amar reason ache. Our broadband limits been used up so internet is very slow so it takes ages and even freezes sometimes. So its a hassle coming in with it so stufy. But insha Allah this month will be over soon. But ami koto bhalo dekhso, eto koshto kore likhte ashchi, hehe *cheeky smile*.

Well all of your lives are so interesting compared to mine. Even though u dont like what happens sometimes at least stuff happens. Assignment niye eto besto shomoi gese for the last few weeks! Uni stinx! I so miss skool! Shotti, we had the best group in skool and now we hardly see each other. Even though we keep in touch with each other, its just that shobai uni niye besto thake. We see each other at the programs and dawats and other such gatherings. But its just not like b4. How was ur first yr M apu? Didn't u miss skool. Nabila, tui uni (u say college dont u?) jokhon shuru korish u'll c. Life becomes so different then. Well at least we have something to look forward to, amader group from skool planned bi-annual reunions. One is coming up in mid semester break insha Allah. I'm so excited about that. Icha kore pora shona baad diye shara din dhore oita organize kori!

Yesterday we organised a few study groups for most of my subjects. It was good. But I hate it wen we dont have reliable people in the group but alhamdulillah so far so good for us. I'm so bad. Missed so many klasses at uni and been missing more. Aajke jainai coz i couldnt get up in the morning. Did that a few days before too *hide face in shame*.

Well, my life............. my life......... bhebe dekhte hobe........... what else is going on?............. well, I want a job. Looking for one desperately. Bekar hoye boshe thakte bhalo lage na. Abbu ammu has so much financial strain on them already I dont wanna add 2 it. So amar ulta ki hoche jano? I'm ending up borrowing from people and ending up in debt *Gasp in horror*. Ami janina ki korbo. I applied for jobs at so many places. Kothao theke fone kore na. Kothao keo nei (ring a bell, Nabila?). Any ideas guys?

Anyways, I have summary notes 2 make 4 our study grp. Happy that I rote though. Will try and check this at least every 2 days insha Allah. Please kaar korien na, lokkhi shona mani amar. Chander tukra. Bhalo thako. Insha Allah talk 2 u's soon.

Wassalam,
-iishii-

18 Comments:

Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

Well finally. Some sounds from you. Now I now you're alive. Compared to uni, high school was fun and games, wasn't it !ishi!. And mou is yet to find out. Wish I had reunions to go to *envious sigh* What are study groups like? I've never been in one (and I'm about to graduate *lolz*).

My siggestion for job is try private tutoring as part of an agency or working in a child-care centre. Does your mum's place any any casual positions? Private turoting will work, pretty sure they'll call back. But I find it hard to believe you're having financial strains, man, I think of you as RICH. Got a mansion, flat screen tv, a s.pool coming up, what else!


Last reminder: get more blankets and maybe a heater for your ginue-pigs *heh heh heh*

12:08 am, May 18, 2005  
Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

Maf kore dilam. Ar hoyna jeno.

12:09 am, May 18, 2005  
Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

Koyta class miss korso? Bolo.

12:12 am, May 18, 2005  
Blogger Aaisha said...

I missed 2 tutorials for each of my classes (miss 1 more, I fail!) and I've lost count of how many lectures I've missed. Probably 8 or 9. Man, first year e shobai geek thake. Amar obostha ekhon i erokom. What will happen later??? May Allah (SWT) give me patience. I need His help!

10:47 am, May 19, 2005  
Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

You missed 8 or 9 classes. You need help. Let me help you. Something that'd make youu remember. Hmmm, lets think.
I know.
SMACK #1, SMACK #2, SMACK #3,SMACK #4, SMACK #5, SMACK #6,SMACK #7,SMACK #8. Oh wait. Your said it could've been 9. Right, start again: SMACK #1, SMACK #2, SMACK #3, SMACK #4, SMACK #5, SMACK #6, SMACK #7, SMACK #8 *wiping sweat off brow* SMACK#9.
That should remind you.

11:06 pm, May 19, 2005  
Blogger Aaisha said...

Virtual smacks have no effect M apu (Thank God for that! Otherwise I'd b in hospital now, hehe). But yes, I do know i have to tidy up my act. Be a geek for a while. Insha Allah I'll try.

1:31 pm, May 20, 2005  
Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

be a geek forver. Mum and dad'll love you more *lolz*

2:29 pm, May 20, 2005  
Blogger Aaisha said...

Mummy and Daddy already love me, hehe.

3:15 pm, May 20, 2005  
Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

fine, if you're a geek, i'll love you more, only until it takes you to have a good grade. After that I'll no longer love a geek!

3:33 pm, May 20, 2005  
Blogger Aaisha said...

Keno, geek ke love kora ki kharap naki? It'd be funny if u end up marrying a geek m apu, hehe.

8:05 pm, May 26, 2005  
Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

Even if u married a geek and you didnt personally like one, Im pretty u'd given em the love and respect that is their due. I'm not so sure abt some other ppl amongst us though *lol*

10:30 pm, May 26, 2005  
Blogger maya said...

hey ishi.........sorry dost......koyekdin dhore ekebare comment deua bhule gesi.........anyways, we will see who ends up with who........i have a feeling you guys will both end up with geeks.......jk........

6:43 am, May 27, 2005  
Blogger Aaisha said...

LOL, ebhabe bolish na re mou. Tahole dekha jai tui jeita niye tease korish sheita tor i hoye jai.

11:34 am, May 27, 2005  
Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

A GEEK? eeeeewwwww Thanks a lot ppl!

12:38 pm, May 27, 2005  
Blogger maya said...

hey, geeks arent that bad. we all know that one day they will take over the world. lol, and besides, now they are geek, later they are rich....

12:50 pm, May 27, 2005  
Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

That had better be true if we end up marrying a geek!

12:54 pm, May 27, 2005  
Blogger Aaisha said...

I wanna marry a geek now! Shud solve all my money problems, lol.

6:33 pm, May 27, 2005  
Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

true that! *lol* but no use if u strike it rich before that geek comes ur way!

11:25 pm, May 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home