Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive

Islam is the light which shone from the dawn of humanity. To bring humanity into the right guidance. To know what is right and what is wrong - Yusuf Islam          The Muslims Have got Islam as a legacy; hence they fail to recognize its value - Muhammad Marmaduke Pickthall          We need spirited, energetic and strong young people whose hearts are filled with life, enthusiasm, zeal and dynamism; whose souls are full of ambition, aspiration and vigour and have great goals, rising and aspiring to reach them until they eventually arrive at their destination - Hasan al-Banna          Love cannot fully express itself without hatred for its enemy and our hatred of falsehood must be proportionate to our love for the truth - Maryam Jameelah           We must begin looking at each other as brothers and sisters…..and not walking brochures. We must see each other’s strengths and encourage those strengths…..We must see each other’s weaknesses and be patient with those weaknesses…..sometimes even look beyond what we see as weaknesses and move on with compassion and love and respect. That takes true faith - Dawud Wharnsby Ali          Those who know they do not know, know that, to know is to know what they do not know - Ibn Sina          Education is our Passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today - Malcolm X          I looked at all friends, but did not find a better friend than safeguarding the tongue. I thought about all dresses, but did not find a better dress than piety. I thought of all types of wealth, but did not find a better wealth than contentment in little. I thought of all types of good deeds, but did not find a better deed than offering good advice. I looked at all types of sustenance, but did not find a better sustenance than patience - Umar bin Khattab (R)        

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

cant think of a title

Salam ppl. ai munira apu..........tomader okhane ki ekhon winter? amader summer shuru hoye geche. well..........even though its supposedto be summer here, its still really cold out sometimes. i mean today i think it was 38 deg. it was really cold out. munira apu, are you done with your practicum? how was it? how did it feel to teach little kids? Anyways.....i have to get off the comp soon........its 11:34 now. my day was ok today actually. me and this other muslim girl skipped 3rd and 4th hour and went out to lunch. well......since we didnt have a car....we walked to this place that was only 10 min away from school.........and then we sat infront of the library and talked........well, its my senior year........monta kemon uru uru, bujhtei parcho. i was worried abotu skipping 4th hr, cause i have get a lot of stuff done this week. but i am sure i can finish it.........and 3rd hour, i am a teacher aid for ESL. english second language. at first i though maybe i should go....i walked in the class............it looked so depressing.......i mean its not like we do anything there, i jsut have to help the kids with hw......but most of the time they dont need help........so then the teacher just tells me to talk to them...........and besides there are 4 other aids. so i decieded to take a little break............my teacher wasnt there so she didnt see me......and this otehr guy was there i told him not to tell the teacher. andeven if he does, my teacher doesnt really care. hm.........what else did i do? oh yeah, and then there was the IA meeting today. islamic association. same old stuff..........two ppl flirting..........guys messing around...........one person trying to speak and noone listening............us bored.................so after a while we left. anyways.........that all about my boreing day......i gotta go now..........so .......................later............oh, and ishita......i should've known.................lazy, didnt post one message..........lol.........look who is talking..........like i do? k..........hey you came online right now....and bugging me...........................i will talk to you later....and you beta post msg soon..............so cya guys............ttyl..............or post some msg later..........salam. -you know who

4 Comments:

Blogger Aaisha said...

Mou (toke ekhon theke ei naame dakbo), the Islamic Association Problem isn't leaving u alone is it? Have u spoken to those in charge? U have havent u? I remember u telling me. Is there any way to make the meetings segregated or (better if) at different meetings for girls and guys - like have a girls branch and guys branch. Ur part of the same association but ur doing Islamic work separately. Too much interaction will lead to whats happening with ur group. But seriously, i wish you all the best with this. May Allah (SWT) be with you.

And amader winter thanda. My poor guinea pigs are frightened *sad whinge*. Its windy and cold and raniny and everything is flying away (hmm, not the last part). I feel scared, bachao!!!!!

I remember in NZ in summer it was like 16 degrees and I thought it was hot. Eikhane winter e 19 degrees e lep er niche kuchri muchri mere shuye thaki. I saw winters there that were 2 or 3 degrees in day time (Nabila probably sees colder winters). I absolutely LOVE snow! Ekta kaaj kor, akta freezer pack e kore amake onek snow mail kore de. Sharadin boshe oita diye khelbo, hehe.

Acha, tor SAT kobe. I dont get the system. Please explain.

In the meantime, I shall go. and come back later and check insha Allah.

Wassalam,
-iishii-

2:43 pm, May 17, 2005  
Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

Salams to you both. I had fun reading about your day. Skipping class! Naughty, naughty! *lolz* I did it once too. Another time, me and my friend went to watch a movie during our free period and was about 15 mins late for class. Mr Semenec was cool about it. You better not tell anyone, nobody knows, except you two now. Relax, it was a G-rated animation film. Not M15+ or R. *grin*

I recomment !ishi!'s suggestion as well for your Islamic Asso. Separate girls and boys; half the probs will be gone. And before you ppl graduate, make the younger ones like Maliha ready to take over.

Hey !ishi!, I didn't know we're in Winter yet. I use two blankets and two matresses ontop of each other. But I sleep on the floor on a timber floor, so its pretty cold. I put out my bed coz it was taking too much room. Don't know if I can last all Winter without it.

11:56 pm, May 17, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*intruder alert*

i know it now too

5:09 pm, May 31, 2005  
Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

Bump, stop being 'anonymous' Its not working.

3:42 am, June 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home