Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive

Islam is the light which shone from the dawn of humanity. To bring humanity into the right guidance. To know what is right and what is wrong - Yusuf Islam          The Muslims Have got Islam as a legacy; hence they fail to recognize its value - Muhammad Marmaduke Pickthall          We need spirited, energetic and strong young people whose hearts are filled with life, enthusiasm, zeal and dynamism; whose souls are full of ambition, aspiration and vigour and have great goals, rising and aspiring to reach them until they eventually arrive at their destination - Hasan al-Banna          Love cannot fully express itself without hatred for its enemy and our hatred of falsehood must be proportionate to our love for the truth - Maryam Jameelah           We must begin looking at each other as brothers and sisters…..and not walking brochures. We must see each other’s strengths and encourage those strengths…..We must see each other’s weaknesses and be patient with those weaknesses…..sometimes even look beyond what we see as weaknesses and move on with compassion and love and respect. That takes true faith - Dawud Wharnsby Ali          Those who know they do not know, know that, to know is to know what they do not know - Ibn Sina          Education is our Passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today - Malcolm X          I looked at all friends, but did not find a better friend than safeguarding the tongue. I thought about all dresses, but did not find a better dress than piety. I thought of all types of wealth, but did not find a better wealth than contentment in little. I thought of all types of good deeds, but did not find a better deed than offering good advice. I looked at all types of sustenance, but did not find a better sustenance than patience - Umar bin Khattab (R)        

Friday, May 27, 2005

When I first met you Mou *sigh*

This is dedicated to mou.
I remember the first time I met you. You were about 2 and half years old and I was in grade 1 I think. Your family consisted of you, your mum and dad and the three of you had cover over for a visit. You were a bubbly and inquisitive kid, chatting away, asking countless questions and wanting us to play with you. For you it was love at first sight. You loved us three (afi & zaki inlcuded) and didn't wanna leave us. I remember I was quite annoyed. More annoyed whem ammu told me to find you paper and colour-pencils. Bet you don't remeber at all do you? Anyways, I love you now, don't dont hold past feeling against me!

Yeah and I remeber the time you stayed over at our house and do you remember who took you home? It was me thats who and I was very amnnoyed at ammu for giving me the job. There was that small children's park between your and our building: abt a minute's walk. I was fed up with enetertaining you for the past day and now I had to take you home! Time to get back at the silly little kid. Thats the fun thing about carrying out a revenge against a kid, never backfires. You were too little to understand it and even if you understood, too dumb to dob me in *lol* sorry. Along the way, I made up scary stories to make you cry, I even threatened you with a caterpillar. I threatened to put it on you *lol* Betcha don't remember! Betcha never knew I was thinking these mean things! Well, now the cat is loose among the pigeons. Hope I'll not need rescuing....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

assalamu alikum......jeez muni apu, i had no idea you were so vicious, mean.....i mean, who could be annoyed by the little adorable me....i was so cute......oh well, you mightve not liked me, but i am sure afifa apu, and jakia apu did. right guys? i mean ppl adore me. i was such a sweet, cute, adorable baby. who could be mean to such a inocent girl? i am very dissappointed in you. oh well, are you feeling guilty now? you should. hope you are, that way i can take advantage of your guilt.....................

12:08 pm, May 28, 2005  
Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

I felt guilty for a second. Now its over *lol*

5:13 pm, May 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home