Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive

Islam is the light which shone from the dawn of humanity. To bring humanity into the right guidance. To know what is right and what is wrong - Yusuf Islam          The Muslims Have got Islam as a legacy; hence they fail to recognize its value - Muhammad Marmaduke Pickthall          We need spirited, energetic and strong young people whose hearts are filled with life, enthusiasm, zeal and dynamism; whose souls are full of ambition, aspiration and vigour and have great goals, rising and aspiring to reach them until they eventually arrive at their destination - Hasan al-Banna          Love cannot fully express itself without hatred for its enemy and our hatred of falsehood must be proportionate to our love for the truth - Maryam Jameelah           We must begin looking at each other as brothers and sisters…..and not walking brochures. We must see each other’s strengths and encourage those strengths…..We must see each other’s weaknesses and be patient with those weaknesses…..sometimes even look beyond what we see as weaknesses and move on with compassion and love and respect. That takes true faith - Dawud Wharnsby Ali          Those who know they do not know, know that, to know is to know what they do not know - Ibn Sina          Education is our Passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today - Malcolm X          I looked at all friends, but did not find a better friend than safeguarding the tongue. I thought about all dresses, but did not find a better dress than piety. I thought of all types of wealth, but did not find a better wealth than contentment in little. I thought of all types of good deeds, but did not find a better deed than offering good advice. I looked at all types of sustenance, but did not find a better sustenance than patience - Umar bin Khattab (R)        

Friday, May 27, 2005

shoot, this allways happens to me, i write this long message, and then i do something stupid, and it all goes away, anyways, the summery of the deleated post is i had the grad prac today, and senior brunch. everything was good. they auctioned of tshirts for $50. some ppl have so much money to waste...........they sang, gave speech......this girls speech made all the girls cry, it was about her life. and then i talked abotu how i am so thankful to Allah, cuase sometimes i think i take stuff for granted. and then also they sang. and there was a mock election. for ex: best dressed, best smile, best laugh, friendliest, most organized, most likely to take over the world, most likely to become president, most likely to pull a surprise. so it was fun.......hmm, i think that covers it............anyways, pray for me, my grad is this sun. wish you guys could be here to see my graduate.....salam.

29 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, no, no...Miss Iishii. I asked you first, who arer you?

I am Flynn. I am not this Tahseen character everyone keeps talking about. Who is s/he? S/he must be very popular indeed, for you all to be talking about him/her non-stop.

10:06 am, May 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As for you graduates: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

10:07 am, May 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As for you graduates: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

10:07 am, May 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about the repeated message. It was an accident.

10:18 am, May 27, 2005  
Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

Mou you've just recieved a glimpse of the infamous TAHSEEN (only she thinks she is famous and popular) *lol* So what did you get voted as? Wish I could be at your grad. Make sure you send the pics, I'll be waiting...

10:59 am, May 27, 2005  
Blogger Aaisha said...

Ur grad sounds so much more fun that ours. No wonder I didnt cry - it was boring! But the only reason i had fun was coz of my frends alhamdulillah. At my sis' skool they have the voting thing too. One they have that would really suit TC is "most likely to be hit by a parked car", hehe.

Making dua 4 u mou. Insha Allah it will be a fun day for you. Just remember one phrase that Nahid always telles me: "Life goes on". Weird that Nahid sed it, she's the most emotional of us all (in some ways). After a year or two at uni, u may still miss skool (like I do) but u'll c life is all about changes: sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse. All we have to do is pray that it is for the better insha Allah. "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" -LOTR.

11:17 am, May 27, 2005  
Blogger Aaisha said...

Flynn? Man, any more obvious that ur TC. My God! And the short 2 lined msgs make it even more obvious that its u.

11:18 am, May 27, 2005  
Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

This is really bad! I've been reading these comments from uni and these stifled laughs escaping from my lips making heads turn, ppl around me are probably thinking I'm crazy.

And iishii I completely agree with your voting label for TC.

12:24 pm, May 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, well, I see that you all are enjoying yourselves...at my expense. I repeat: Who is this TC?? I AM FLYNN!

As for "mou" (?), although I do not know you, I am very glad to have made your acquaintence. And I, for one, do not miss high school! It was a time of torture and absolutely no freedom!

"Most likely to be hit by a parked car". More laughter at my expense...

12:39 pm, May 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have 4 words for Iishii:
You owe me lunch!

12:40 pm, May 27, 2005  
Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

I'll be glad to share it (lunch) with you flynn since my self identity is dissolving into yours. The culprit is the same: IISHII. Btw, notice how I finally acknowledged you.

12:49 pm, May 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I did notice. And I thank you heartily for your acknowledgement.
And where is Ms. Iishii? I kow for a fact that she is currently being lazy...at home...where I would like to be (my own home, that is).

12:55 pm, May 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I shall now introduce myself, Flynn (not TC or Tahseen, to "Mou", whoever you are: I am what you would call a suave, debonaire and urbane "alpha-female" of my species.

Should you happen to think me arrogant, you should note that I humble myself with my numerous acts of stupidity and by my being a "lost amnesiac".

And if you believe me to be ranting and raving in jargon all my own, then you can ask me to clarify (in other words, ask me to explain in laymen's terms).

1:20 pm, May 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Please ppl, someone pls volunteer to write a description for our blog"...
Is this an actual request, or is this the description of your blog?

1:40 pm, May 27, 2005  
Blogger Aaisha said...

'Lost amnesiac', 'You owe me lunch'. You cant be Tahseen at all *ahem*. Are Flynn, I assume u no Bangla, eto denial er modhe thaka bhalo na!

6:12 pm, May 27, 2005  
Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

I'm serious abt a description for our blog dear contributors

9:55 pm, May 27, 2005  
Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

DENIAL IS NOT A RIVER IN EGYPT!

9:56 pm, May 27, 2005  
Blogger maya said...

hey TC aka flynn....nice to meet you.......i've heard so much about you..........sorry, amar deri hoye gelo, actually i am not good with comments.......i cant finish reading all the comments at one time, i have to come back and read the rest of them.......and besides, with so many posts, and comments, its getting kind of confusing for me.......anyways, guess what graduation is tomorrow, after tomorrow, ami uni student hoye jabo.......nijeke khub boro boro lagche.......bura hoye gelam.

10:53 am, May 29, 2005  
Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

Mou, the only solution is, vitist more regularly. thre's no other way..

12:23 pm, May 29, 2005  
Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

tumi bura hoye gela, tahole to ami fossil hoye gelam *moan*

3:09 pm, May 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You people should enable some kind of code encyptor! I have problems understanding your Banglish (a term I'm sure you can all guage the meaning of).

And yes, as for graduating...glad to know you feel older Mou (and it's Flynn, not TC...don't let yourself be influenced by Miss Ishi).

10:08 am, May 30, 2005  
Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

learn bangla flynn, banglish will follow...

1:17 pm, May 30, 2005  
Blogger Emu said...

there u r flynn!!! i need u to rescue me from my "poverty of ______(help flynn) words" and my "pitiful attempt at ______ (help flynn) commenting"...

i hope and suspect u know what i'm trying to say here.

hehe...Monkey Man

10:57 am, June 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emu, why must you always leave a trial of enigmatic occurences behind you? It is higly amusing, I admit, but one does grow weary of remaining "in the dark"-as the saying goes.

1:07 pm, June 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Detestable Tyops! I meant trail, not "trial". Excuse the erroneous grammar.

1:08 pm, June 01, 2005  
Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

I agree flynn. What do you reckon we can do to relieve bump of this detestable 'AMBIGUITY' disease?

1:38 pm, June 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i mirror that last comment from flynn back to flynn

2:23 pm, June 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bump: I threaten to perform all my psychoanalysis on YOU, if you do not stop with the riddles.

There, M. Apu- how's that?

12:22 pm, June 02, 2005  
Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

I say go for it flynn...with all your might!

12:33 pm, June 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home