Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive

Islam is the light which shone from the dawn of humanity. To bring humanity into the right guidance. To know what is right and what is wrong - Yusuf Islam          The Muslims Have got Islam as a legacy; hence they fail to recognize its value - Muhammad Marmaduke Pickthall          We need spirited, energetic and strong young people whose hearts are filled with life, enthusiasm, zeal and dynamism; whose souls are full of ambition, aspiration and vigour and have great goals, rising and aspiring to reach them until they eventually arrive at their destination - Hasan al-Banna          Love cannot fully express itself without hatred for its enemy and our hatred of falsehood must be proportionate to our love for the truth - Maryam Jameelah           We must begin looking at each other as brothers and sisters…..and not walking brochures. We must see each other’s strengths and encourage those strengths…..We must see each other’s weaknesses and be patient with those weaknesses…..sometimes even look beyond what we see as weaknesses and move on with compassion and love and respect. That takes true faith - Dawud Wharnsby Ali          Those who know they do not know, know that, to know is to know what they do not know - Ibn Sina          Education is our Passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today - Malcolm X          I looked at all friends, but did not find a better friend than safeguarding the tongue. I thought about all dresses, but did not find a better dress than piety. I thought of all types of wealth, but did not find a better wealth than contentment in little. I thought of all types of good deeds, but did not find a better deed than offering good advice. I looked at all types of sustenance, but did not find a better sustenance than patience - Umar bin Khattab (R)        

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Amar mon kharap

Assalamualaikum every1,

I haven't written anything up abt wats happening 2 me lately so I'll attempt at riting something insha Allah. Lately I've just been upset about myself. I'm becoming so lazy and bad! I've missed so many classes at uni and I've left ALL assignments till the last minute. Now I feel like I'm gonna fail exams no matter how hard I try. Mon khub kharap. I've lost hope in a lot of things, esp myself. But I make dua that I don't lose hope in Allah (SWT) insha Allah EVER!

I feel so low abt myself islamically too because my imaan has gone down heaps as well. My AM report is very bad and has been that way for a while. I'm becoming a pessimist now - like Flynn. I was the biggest optimist I knew before. I really dislike pessimism - no offense Flynn. I just wanna be happy with wat i have and I have to stop making excuses that i know to be irrelevant.

Anyways, I dont feel like writing any more. Have to get back to assignment due tomorrow. Just started it a while ago (c wat i mean, i'm so dumb!). I feel like a loser writing this but i just thought it mite make me feel better if i write abt it, even though it may still be very obscure as to wat i mean.

U all take care and make dua 4 me.

Wassalam

8 Comments:

Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

don't worry, things will look up soon. Get you acts together now, there's stil stuvac. I don't even wanna talk about my AM report. I need to get my acts together as well.

1:34 pm, June 07, 2005  
Blogger maya said...

salam ishi. dont worry, sometimes that happens to me too. but, inshaallah, eventually you will get out of it. just know that our prayers are allways with you. and we are allways here for you. things will look up soon inshaallah.

3:39 am, June 08, 2005  
Blogger Aaisha said...

Thanx u guys. Jazakallahu Khairan. Mou, ami tor email er reply soor knorbo insha Allah. Possibly this Friday. Because until then I'm just so packed with assignments and study groups. I'm feeling slightly better 2day alhamdulillah. Stayed up til 2 finishing briefing paper assignment yesterday! But alhamdulillah I finished. I just hope I pass. Keep me in ur duas ppl.

8:56 am, June 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaah the briefing paper... glad to know that u finally got it done.
don't b too upset peachy. u have all our duas and support with u.

10:10 am, June 08, 2005  
Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

glad to hear it too...was I of any help?

3:42 pm, June 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

on the same note, may i ask all of u to make dua for me too? my own report has been soaking, and thus hasn't been looking good, for the last few months. and this month is no different

5:48 pm, June 08, 2005  
Blogger Aaisha said...

Making dua 4 u anonymous *sends vitual hug*. And m apu, the format stuff u sent did clarify a lot on what a briefing paper actually was, lol. Jazakallah 4 that.

6:18 pm, June 08, 2005  
Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

wayyaki!

6:57 pm, June 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home