Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive

Islam is the light which shone from the dawn of humanity. To bring humanity into the right guidance. To know what is right and what is wrong - Yusuf Islam          The Muslims Have got Islam as a legacy; hence they fail to recognize its value - Muhammad Marmaduke Pickthall          We need spirited, energetic and strong young people whose hearts are filled with life, enthusiasm, zeal and dynamism; whose souls are full of ambition, aspiration and vigour and have great goals, rising and aspiring to reach them until they eventually arrive at their destination - Hasan al-Banna          Love cannot fully express itself without hatred for its enemy and our hatred of falsehood must be proportionate to our love for the truth - Maryam Jameelah           We must begin looking at each other as brothers and sisters…..and not walking brochures. We must see each other’s strengths and encourage those strengths…..We must see each other’s weaknesses and be patient with those weaknesses…..sometimes even look beyond what we see as weaknesses and move on with compassion and love and respect. That takes true faith - Dawud Wharnsby Ali          Those who know they do not know, know that, to know is to know what they do not know - Ibn Sina          Education is our Passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today - Malcolm X          I looked at all friends, but did not find a better friend than safeguarding the tongue. I thought about all dresses, but did not find a better dress than piety. I thought of all types of wealth, but did not find a better wealth than contentment in little. I thought of all types of good deeds, but did not find a better deed than offering good advice. I looked at all types of sustenance, but did not find a better sustenance than patience - Umar bin Khattab (R)        

Monday, June 06, 2005

Agonising Assignments!

Last night, I didn't sleep, ask mou. She's signed in msn at about 3:30 Australian time and I was still working on it. Finished at 7 in the morning, then slep until 9 and then went to uni! It was that HORRIBLE ETHICS ASSIGNMENT! Tell u more about it later. Now I got a 50% test.

12 Comments:

Blogger Aaisha said...

Wow, how did u stay awake! I remember during the HSC i had nights with only half an hour of sleep. It was hard but Flynn was there on the fone coz we both were bludgers and left work till the last minute. Not much has changed now!

7:04 pm, June 06, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Those were the days...remember the physics assignment, Ishi? We were up until 3/4am and on the phone trying to understand the Pauli/ Heisenburg theories.
Actually, I was up until about 2am last night, revising for psych. Of course, if I were on the net, Mum would have strangled me!

10:44 am, June 07, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And M. Apu, all the best with those e***s. We're all going to suffer much the same as you, so we all sympathise.

10:45 am, June 07, 2005  
Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

thankfully that was my last coursework assignment, now I gotta devote my time fully to honours work (which is worse than doing your typical assignments) :(

10:53 am, June 07, 2005  
Blogger Aaisha said...

I'm scared of Uni. I hate it already and I'm only in 1st year. May Allah (SWT) help us all survive thru these painful years.

1:31 pm, June 07, 2005  
Blogger maya said...

hey guys, you are scaring me. and i didnt even start uni yet. if you guys have to stay up that late, i wonder how long i would have to stay awake for. i mean, i am the queen when it comes to procrastination.

3:46 am, June 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mou, trust me when I say that no one procrastinates better than Flynn...how I do it, I do not know, but it is an inherited thing...I think.
Lighten up, you lot! Uni is a LOT better than high school. The independence is almost intoxicating. Freedom!

10:17 am, June 08, 2005  
Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

Inherited thing!! how come you big sis is anything but a procastinator, fynn???

10:59 am, June 08, 2005  
Blogger Aaisha said...

Flynn! Jibone freedom painai ekhon peye boshe ulta palta bole. Hear this from some1 who was always 'free', Not just uni, but life is what u make of it. It can be fun but at times u have to struggle quite hard for success. Bit leaving things to the last minute doesn't count, does it? hmmm...

6:25 pm, June 08, 2005  
Blogger maya said...

flynn, hope u are right about uni being better than HS. anyways, we should compete sometimes to see who is a better procrastinator. ;) jk.

6:33 am, June 15, 2005  
Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:49 am, June 15, 2005  
Blogger »|m|u|n|i|r|a|« said...

*tut tut* whats the world coming to these days???? In my days, ppl used to compete at studying!

5:38 pm, June 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home